Advisor – October 2021
Kiser Group is Chicagoland’s leading multifamily brokerage firm. (We sell apartment buildings.) As the leader in our space, Kiser Group’s mission is to provide multifamily expertise to help our clients’ maximize value in their Chicagoland real estate investments. We equip our brokers with best-in-class staff and resources that are focused on their needs.
It doesn’t get any bigger than investment brokerage. Your job is to work with clients (building owners) and advise them in the sale or purchase of commercial real estate. To be a successful broker will require a lot of patience, energy, and an unwavering commitment to your clients’ interest.
The Cohort Approach
After years of training, we identified there was a better approach to nurturing future investment sales brokers through the ins and outs of the business — this has culminated into the Cohort system for on-boarding at Kiser Group. The Cohort system is designed to approach brokerage as a methodical training curriculum over the course of 180 days.
By limiting our new broker onboarding into a Cohort, Kiser Group is better prepared to tailor our resources, staff and time to helping you achieve success. In addition, you will have the benefit of coming on with other brokers in the cohort. From identifying different approaches to case studies, learning from each other’s challenges, or simply bouncing ideas off one another – the Cohort system surrounds you with both resources and allies to ensure success.
What You’re Provided
- Access to our 10-part onboarding and tracking program via Basecamp
- Business plan identification and selection, including: establishing a goal, identifying market opportunity, plan of attack, marketing/PR strategy, and methodology for success
- Our own proprietary Salesforce-built CRM & training system, called BLAST (Broker Launch and Support Technology), with state-of-the-art mapping, pipeline tracking, call lists, and much more.
- Licenses for Buildout marketing package creation for analyses and offering memoranda with built-in, proprietary underwriting template
- Subscriptions to multiple online research tools, including CoStar
- Specialized, in-house support staff across operations, technology, compliance/legal, marketing, public relations and payment processing with a dedicated COO to manage it all
- Extensive training video library
- Exclusive networking events
Kiser Group’s compensation structure is for the advisors, built by the advisors. We have the most lucrative compensation structure in the industry including:
- Bonuses (in addition to split) based on production
- Path toward equity in Kiser Group
- Profit sharing for qualifying advisors
Note: this is a 100% commission position.
Who You Are
Let’s get the requirements out of the way:
- IL Real Estate Broker License
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- Hard work ethic — this isn’t for the faint of heart
Exemplify any combination of these:
- Demonstrated interest or experience with commercial real estate or sales
- Skills: strong communication, relationship management, and sales acumen
- Track record of success: current/past career, personal achievements, or other leadership roles
Live our Core Values: