You work hard, but does your brokerage company support your efforts? As Chicagoland’s leading mid-market multifamily brokerage firm, Kiser Group’s wealth-building platform will help you dominate your market.
TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS
Our focus is to help you drive your business while saving you time and money. With access to the real estate industry’s most innovative marketing and technology, you will expand your business reach, hone your skills and do what you do best: close deals.
Kiser Group provides:
- Cloud-based database technology tied to package production and website
- Automated pipeline (leads, analyses, listings, escrows, closings) tracking systems
- Proprietary Excel-based business planning methodology
- Proprietary Excel-based underwriting template
- Online package creation for analyses and offering memoranda
- Subscriptions to multiple online research tools
- Individualized marketing expertise and support
- Public relations efforts to publicize each broker’s key transactions and market expertise
- Expert social media assistance
- E-mail response and diagnostic tracking reports for brokers
- VOIP technology
BUSINESS SUPPORT STAFF
Kiser Group has the highest staff-to-broker ratio in the industry so you can focus where you need to: making deals happen. Our in-house business support staff includes:
- Active Managing Broker: We believe in an open door policy to our principal. With a career transaction of over $3 billion, you will gain invaluable mentorship, advice, and hands-on support from Chicagoland’s leading apartment broker.
- General Counsel: Reviews all listing agreements, sale contracts, escrows, license compliance, legal questions and legal strategy.
- Director of Operations: Handles all aspects of the escrows, compliance, listings, database management and client follow-up.
- Director of Marketing: Works with each individual broker to help market his/her business: aids in digital campaign management as well as planning, designing, distributing advertisements and promotion.
- Director of Public Relations: Works with each broker to help him/her gain press recognition and speaking opportunities in prominent industry events.
- Business Manager: Training, agent support, liaison to other staff and to Principals.
Kiser Group has the most advanced and in-depth business planning guidance for brokers in commercial real estate. After helping you establish a goal, we help you identify the right market opportunity, write a plan of attack, and script a methodology for success.
Build your business with:
- Kiser Group’s proprietary 10-week business planning system
- Individualized coaching on business planning and strategy
- Integration of individualized marketing and PR strategies
- Financial analysis and marketing workshops
- Extensive training video library
- Exclusive networking events
Kiser Group’s compensation structure is for the brokers, built by the brokers.We have the most lucrative compensation structure in the industry including:
- Bonuses (in addition to split) based on production
- Royalties paid from Kiser Group from mentoring other brokers
- Path toward equity in Kiser Group
- Profit sharing for qualifying brokers
KISER GROUP’S BRAND
Kiser Group is the most established brand in Chicagoland for mid-market apartment brokerage. Build your business on our platform for the best trajectory for success. As a company, Kiser Group maintains:
- Consistent exposure in Forbes, Crain’s, Bisnow, LinkedIn, Twitter, and all other relevant media outlets
- Proprietary Mid-Market Summit conference for the industry’s leading investors and principals
- Continued company presence as sponsor, moderator, speaker, or panelist in every major industry event
REQUIREMENTS FOR BROKER POSITION
- IL Real Estate Broker License
- Experience in commercial real estate or brokerage
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education