What are the top Chicagoland multifamily markets? On Kiser Group’s blog, our brokers regularly share market insight and apartment investment advice to help investors learn more about Chicago’s neighborhoods, suburbs and market dynamics. In this roundup, we compiled a list of Chicagoland multifamily markets our brokers have highlighted in 2019.
- Albany Park – Broker Jake Parker examines the positive impact of a built-in college student renter base in this northwest side neighborhood
- Brainerd – Analyst Jake Petrando discusses why this little-known southside neighborhood offers south side residents a suburban feel while remaining in the city limits
- Bronzeville, South Shore and Woodlawn – Partner Noah Birk explains why these neighborhoods have continued to be the most active south side markets for investors
- Berwyn and Cicero – Broker Matt Halper shares why Oak Park’s development activity will spill over into these suburban markets
- Englewood – Senior Director Aaron Sklar argues why this southside neighborhood is overlooked while still having strong cash flow and appreciation
- Uptown – Broker Rick Ofman shares why entertainment and restaurant development is starting to fuel apartment returns
- West Ridge – Broker Danny Logarakis shares why this neighborhood has the highest cap rates compared to other northside neighborhoods
- Wrigleyville – Broker Jake Parker explains how recent development has a positive impact on vintage apartments in Wrigleyville.