Lake County… I get it. The real estate taxes are high. That’s the singular thing that any investor brings up when I suggest the idea of looking at apartment buildings in Lake County. While I get why that’s intimidating to investors, I don’t think that should disqualify investors from considering investments.
- Survey Says: Mid-Market Apartments Resilient To COVID-19 Impact
- Liquidity Tsunami: Why investors aren’t going to get big discounts on apartment buildings
- 5 Chicagoland Multifamily Markets Investors Need To Pay More Attention To
- Top 10 Most Read Multifamily Blog Posts So Far In 2020
- You’ve Inherited An Apartment Building, Now What?