Lake County… I get it. The real estate taxes are high. That’s the singular thing that any investor brings up when I suggest the idea of looking at apartment buildings in Lake County. While I get why that’s intimidating to investors, I don’t think that should disqualify investors from considering investments.
- Why Multifamily Investors are Flocking to Ohio: A Look into the State’s Investment Appeal
- Navigating Market Shifts From The Sunbelt To The Midwest
- A Recap of 2023’s Mid-Market Multifamily Real Estate Landscape
- Kiser Group Announces Promotion of Danny Logarakis to Senior Director
- Thriving Ohio: A Deep Dive into Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland Real Estate Markets