The 320-unit Advenir at Saddle Rock offers 20 four-bedroom units, a rarity for the area. To improve the 2002-built property, the new owners plan to invest sizable capital.
- Why Multifamily Investors are Flocking to Ohio: A Look into the State’s Investment Appeal
- Navigating Market Shifts From The Sunbelt To The Midwest
- A Recap of 2023’s Mid-Market Multifamily Real Estate Landscape
- Kiser Group Announces Promotion of Danny Logarakis to Senior Director
- Thriving Ohio: A Deep Dive into Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland Real Estate Markets