I’ve been hearing hesitancy from investment groups regarding investing in Chicago. Every day I’m talking with clients about anything from headlines to taxes to pension problems so I thought I would dig into the good, bad and ugly of investing in Chicago’s multifamily market.
- Why Multifamily Investors are Flocking to Ohio: A Look into the State’s Investment Appeal
- Navigating Market Shifts From The Sunbelt To The Midwest
- A Recap of 2023’s Mid-Market Multifamily Real Estate Landscape
- Kiser Group Announces Promotion of Danny Logarakis to Senior Director
- Thriving Ohio: A Deep Dive into Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland Real Estate Markets