Lake County… I get it. The real estate taxes are high. That’s the singular thing that any investor brings up when I suggest the idea of looking at apartment buildings in Lake County. While I get why that’s intimidating to investors, I don’t think that should disqualify investors from considering investments.
- Unlocking Opportunities and Navigating Challenges: The Dynamics of Michigan’s Multifamily Real Estate Market
- Insights from Kiser Group’s Summer Cohort 2023: Navigating Challenges, Proudest Moments, and Valuable Lessons in Real Estate
- Kiser Group Welcomes Radina Dimova as Advisor for Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
- Kiser Group Unveils Exclusive Listing in Lincoln Park – Prime Condominium Deconversion Opportunity
- Kiser Group Announces Promotion of Andy Friedman to Senior Director