Kiser Group is Chicagoland’s leading multifamily brokerage firm. (We sell apartment buildings.) As the leader in our space, Kiser Group provides multifamily expertise to help our clients’ maximize value in their Chicagoland real estate investments. We equip our brokers with best-in-class staff and resources that are focused on their needs.
We’re looking for a PR Associate (full-time) to join our stellar marketing team. The PR Associate is tasked with ensuring we maintain our dominant market presence through press placements, social media presence, industry events, and much more. This is an exciting role for a passionate PR specialist with excellent writing and relationship building skills to elevate brand awareness.
What We’d Like To See
- Relevant samples of content deliverables including Original Social Media Content, Content Creation (Blogs, Podcasts, etc.), Media Pitches, Press Releases, Written Copy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or discipline related field
- 1-2 years of experience at a professional agency setting is a plus
Who You Are
Creative, detail oriented, and driven by process..
What To Expect
The role is 80% content development (posting on social media, ghostwriting blogs, writing award submissions, writing press releases & pitching media, etc.), 10% strategy, and 10% administrative.
- Drive storytelling through content creation
- Generate engaging social media content end to end
- Create pitches for media, CRE podcasts & influencers
- Cultivate relationships with both national and niche media outlets
- Build brand awareness through commercial real estate media relations
- Create custom and templated copy for various work ranging from sales materials, brochures, presentations, mailers, social media graphics, listing and closing graphics, case studies, email campaigns, ad graphics and other marketing collateral within brand guidelines
- Competitor monitoring: maintain data on KPIs across the industry (press mentions, speaking events, industry awards, etc.
- Update our WordPress-based website including publishing blog posts and adding press placements and new team members to the site
- Plan and execute our yearly thought leadership event
- Work closely with our COO, Senior Marketing Associate, Graphic Designer, and Brokers on the creation and strategy of marketing materials and efforts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Content first mindset – Always looking for opportunities generate interaction on social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Whiz at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to learn new software such as Basecamp, WordPress (basic)
- Maintain a positive attitude and share a passion for growing the Kiser Group brand with other career minded individuals across the company
- Desire to keep up-to-date with trends to stay on the leading edge of marketing
Benefits & Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company 401(k) with Match
- Paid-Time Off
- Quarterly company outings, cook-outs and summer activities
- New West Loop office location