Kiser Group is Chicagoland’s leading multifamily brokerage firm. (We sell apartment buildings.) As the leader in our space, Kiser Group’s mission is to provide multifamily expertise to help our clients’ maximize value in their Chicagoland real estate investments. We equip our brokers with best-in-class staff and resources that are focused on their needs.
We’re looking for new Associates to join our fast-growing team. Starting a career in commercial real estate brokerage can be intimidating and even a bit scary. It’s a highly competitive industry where earnings are based exclusively on commissions. Kiser Group’s Associate position is a 1 to 2-year program that provides you with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the business and develop analytical and brokerage skills to launch your career in the industry— all with the mentorship of a seasoned broker and a base salary.
What We’d Like To See
Real Estate Broker License (State of Illinois)
Hunger To Learn About Investments In Commercial Real Estate (Specifically Apartment Buildings)
0-3 Years Real Estate Experience
What is listed as responsibilities begins with training for the position. Kiser Group provides the most advanced and in-depth learning opportunities in real estate brokerage. To help you transition into brokerage, we developed our Associate Program in which you work directly as an analyst for one of our top broker(s). In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop, practice and enhance your financial analysis, marketing, negotiating, leadership, presentation and writing skills.
What You Will Learn As A Kiser Group Associate
- Underwrite (value) an apartment building
- Position and present properties for sale
- Utilize effective marketing techniques
- Analyze market-level data and correlate trends
- Develop long-term client relationships
- Understand the structural, mechanical and architectural components of apartment buildings
What You’re Provided
- Access to our 10-part onboarding and tracking program via Basecamp
- Our own proprietary Salesforce-built CRM & training system, called BLAST (Broker Launch and Support Technology), with state-of-the-art mapping, pipeline tracking, call lists, and much more.
- Licenses for Buildout marketing package creation for analyses and offering memoranda with built-in, proprietary underwriting template
- Subscriptions to multiple online research tools, including CoStar
- Specialized, in-house support staff across operations, technology, compliance/legal, marketing, public relations and payment processing with a dedicated COO to manage it all
- Extensive training video library
- Exclusive networking events
Benefits and Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company 401(k) with Match
- Paid-Time Off
How To Apply
Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com