CHICAGO, IL – Kiser Group’s Partners Noah Birk and Aaron Sklar are off to a strong start in 2021 with the sale of five buildings and 127 units, totaling $8,209,500 in sales in the month of January.
Riding on the heels of a strong 2020, Kiser Group’s Birk | Sklar team foresees Chicago’s south and west side multifamily market will continue to pick up in 2021.
“We are seeing record setting prices left and right. After a great start to the year, we’re not seeing any sign of a slow-down,” said Birk. “The Birk | Sklar team currently has 36 buildings listed with 18 in escrow.”
Notable transactions to date include:
- South Shore Apartment — this undisclosed 70-unit apartment building sold for $5,200,000.
- 7849-55 S. Escanaba — located in the South Shore neighborhood, this 30-unit building sold for $1,250,000.
- 6353 S Langley — located in the Woodlawn neighborhood, the 8-unit apartment building sold for $532,500.
- 6501 S. Maplewood — located in the Marquette Park neighborhood, the 11-unit apartment building sold for $510,000.
- 7650 S. Eggleston — located in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood of Chicago’s South Side, the 8-unit apartment building sold for $392,000.
“The south and west sides of Chicago should be on every multifamily investor’s hot list,” said Sklar. “From appreciation to rent growth paired with a lower cost of entry into Chicago’s commercial real estate market, there is no shortage of positive momentum throughout these areas.”
Kiser Group’s Birk | Sklar team remains the most active group of brokers throughout the Chicago multifamily market. Team members include Noah Birk, Aaron Sklar, Jack Petrando, Justin Turner, Austin Parker and Michael Yangas.
About Kiser Group: Kiser Group is Chicagoland’s leading commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in the disposition of multifamily, mixed-use and development parcels. Founded in 2005, Kiser Group works with diverse owners and investors to value, market and close commercial properties successfully. The firm’s unmatched combination of experience, market intelligence and track record makes Kiser Group the go-to broker for the Chicago metropolitan area.