Kiser Group, Chicago’s leading multifamily brokerage firm, announces the promotion of Andy Friedman to Director from Advisor.
Since joining the firm in early 2018, Friedman has become Chicagoland’s leading condominium deconversion broker, and his transactions have already exceeded $90 million. In 2020, Friedman partnered with Kiser Group Advisor Jake Parker to expand his business to include multifamily and mixed-use deals throughout the northside of Chicago.
Notable transactions by Friedmans include:
- The Barry Quad, a 115-unit condominium deconversion in Lakeview that sold for $32.3 million.
- Dover Court Condominiums, a 64-unit condominium deconversion in Sheridan Park that sold for $12,500,000.
- Graceway Corners, a 38 unit mixed-use property in Lakeview that sold for $10.25 million.
- Regency Terrace Condominiums, a 56 unit condominium deconversion in Oak Park that sold for $8,885,000.
“In addition to his success representing clients, Andy is also recognized as a leader within Kiser Group,” said Principal and Managing Broker Lee Kiser. “We are grateful that Andy launched his business. We look forward to his continued expansion with Jake Parker and value his input in our overall corporate strategy.”
Read more about the promotion below:
- 11/23/21 | Connect CRE – Kiser Group Promotes Condo Deconversion Specialist to Director
- 11/23/21 | YieldPro – Kiser Group promotes Andy Friedman to Director
- 11/24/21 | Chicago Business Journal – Andy Friedman promoted to director at Kiser Group