In the last four months, Kiser Group’s Birk | Sklar team has brokered 21 buildings, totaling 380 units across Chicago’s south and west side neighborhoods. Partners Noah Birk and Aaron Sklar lead the team and anticipate this year’s momentum to continue to increase.
Recent notable transactions include:
- South Shore apartment building — this undisclosed 70-unit apartment building sold for $5,200,000.
- 3432-40 W. Franklin Blvd. — located in South Humboldt Park, the 46-unit multifamily property sold for $3,700,000.
- 6553 S. King Dr. — located in West Woodlawn, the 24-unit multifamily property sold for $1,900,000.
- 6800 S. Merrill Ave. — located in Jackson Park, the 22-unit multifamily building sold for $1,650,000.
- 7752 S. Racine Ave. — located in Auburn Gresham, the 41-unit mixed-use property sold for $1,650,000.
- 6420 S. Kenwood Ave. — located in Woodlawn, the 14-unit multifamily building sold for $1,500,00.
- 7849-55 S. Escanaba Ave. — located in the South Shore neighborhood, this 30-unit mixed-use building sold for $1,250,000.
- 8055 S. Ada St.— located in Auburn Gresham, the 18-unit multifamily building sold for $1,110,000
Read Full Article Here