CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Chatham neighborhood for $4.7 million. The portfolio consists of five buildings located at 8016 S. Evans Ave.; 7942 S. Champlain Ave.; 7953 S. Saint Lawrence Ave.; 7851 S. Indiana Ave.; and 8157 S. Martin Luther King Drive. The buildings feature a unit mix of 13 studios, 59 one-bedroom and 21 two-bedroom units, as well as four retail spaces. Noah Birk and Aaron Sklar of Kiser Group brokered the transaction. An out-of-state investor purchased the portfolio from a local owner that managed the properties over the last 15 years.
- Liquidity: An Often-Ignored Component of Real Estate
- Forbes: 15 Surprising Real Estate Trends Impacting 2018
- What Members Of Every HOA Should Know About Condo Deconversions
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- Multifamily Press: Kiser Group Brokers $1.6M Multifamily Land Deal in Albany Park Kiser Group Brokers $1.6M Multifamily Land Deal in Albany Park