CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Chatham neighborhood for $4.7 million. The portfolio consists of five buildings located at 8016 S. Evans Ave.; 7942 S. Champlain Ave.; 7953 S. Saint Lawrence Ave.; 7851 S. Indiana Ave.; and 8157 S. Martin Luther King Drive. The buildings feature a unit mix of 13 studios, 59 one-bedroom and 21 two-bedroom units, as well as four retail spaces. Noah Birk and Aaron Sklar of Kiser Group brokered the transaction. An out-of-state investor purchased the portfolio from a local owner that managed the properties over the last 15 years.
- Forbes: Three Real Estate Sales Tips That Are Always Important To Remember
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Brings Millennium Lofts Apartment Building in Chicago’s South Loop to Market
- ReJournals: Kiser Group lists Chicago apartment building, formerly a pillow factory
- ReBusiness: Kiser Group Brokers $4.7M Sale of Multifamily Portfolio in Chicago