CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- ReBusiness: Kiser Group Brokers $29M Sale of Multifamily Portfolio in Chicago
- GlobeSt.com: South Side Drawing More Investor Interest
- DNAinfo: Developers Bet On Rising Rents In South Shore When Obama Library Comes
- Bisnow: Kiser Group Closes $29M South Side Multifamily Portfolio Sale
- Bisnow: Chicago’s Mid-Market Multifamily Properties See Continued Investment Into Q2 2017