CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- Forbes: Five Things You Should Know Before Investing In Multifamily
- From Teacher to Commercial Real Estate Broker: How I Made a Successful Career Change
- Forbes: Nine Ways Airbnb Has Changed The Metropolitan Rental Market
- Forbes: 13 Essential Sales Tips For Real Estate Agents
- Apto: Two inspiring broker stories to help you rise above big challenges