CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- Kiser Group’s Mid-Market Summit 2018 Recap
- REJournals: Kiser Group hosts mid-market summit
- Forbes: Is It Time To Sell Your Apartment Investment?
- Bisnow: Why These Veteran CRE Professionals Look Outside The Industry For Their Most Successful Brokers
- From Lawyer to Broker: A Different Perspective on Real Estate