CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- Forbes: Three Real Estate Sales Tips That Are Always Important To Remember
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Brings Millennium Lofts Apartment Building in Chicago’s South Loop to Market
- ReJournals: Kiser Group lists Chicago apartment building, formerly a pillow factory
- ReBusiness: Kiser Group Brokers $4.7M Sale of Multifamily Portfolio in Chicago