CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- Bisnow: A Growing Intersection Of Public Transit And National Retail Is Sparking Growth In One Of Chicago’s Most Notorious Neighborhoods
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- Multi-Housing News: Company Spotlight: Kiser Group
- Forbes: Essential Traits Brokers Need For A Successful Agent Partnership
- Bisnow: The Effects Of Major Developments On Neighboring Submarkets