CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood for $20 million. The vintage buildings are located at 1412 W. Chase Ave., 6945 N. Ashland Ave., 1310 and 1257 W. Lunt Ave. The properties include studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Allen Smith of Winnemac Properties bought the four-building, 220-unit portfolio with plans to renovate the units. Luke Lesniewski, Stevens Haen, Michael Feldstein and Lee Kiser of Kiser Group represented the seller, Ansonia Properties.
- Bisnow: The New Closers: Why Kiser Group’s Aaron Sklar Is One To Watch
- Connect Chicago: South Shore Apartments Sell for $2.5M
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Closes $2.5 Million Apartment Sale in Chicago’s South Shore Neighborhood
- What Makes a Good Mid-Market Broker?
- ReJournals: How much of a boon to multifamily are corporate relocations?