MONTGOMERY, ILL. — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of Victorian Apartments in Montgomery, a western suburb of Chicago, for $10.8 million. The 152-unit property, located at 800-834 Victoria Drive, was built in the 1970s. John Meyer of Kiser Group represented both parties in the sales transaction. A Chicago-based investor purchased the property from the private owner in a 1031 exchange.
- A Day in the Life of a Multifamily Analyst
- How Much Money Are You Leaving on the Table by Not Hiring A Broker?
- Cision PRWeb: Affordable Housing Investment Brokerage, Inc. and Kiser Group Broker $11.2M Bucktown & Logan Square LIHTC Portfolio in Chicago
- Forbes: Five Tips For Making the Most Of Your Cold Calls
- GlobeSt.: Habitat Moves To Preserve Affordable Housing