MONTGOMERY, ILL. — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of Victorian Apartments in Montgomery, a western suburb of Chicago, for $10.8 million. The 152-unit property, located at 800-834 Victoria Drive, was built in the 1970s. John Meyer of Kiser Group represented both parties in the sales transaction. A Chicago-based investor purchased the property from the private owner in a 1031 exchange.
- Bisnow: The New Closers: Why Kiser Group’s Aaron Sklar Is One To Watch
- Connect Chicago: South Shore Apartments Sell for $2.5M
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Closes $2.5 Million Apartment Sale in Chicago’s South Shore Neighborhood
- What Makes a Good Mid-Market Broker?
- ReJournals: How much of a boon to multifamily are corporate relocations?