MONTGOMERY, ILL. — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of Victorian Apartments in Montgomery, a western suburb of Chicago, for $10.8 million. The 152-unit property, located at 800-834 Victoria Drive, was built in the 1970s. John Meyer of Kiser Group represented both parties in the sales transaction. A Chicago-based investor purchased the property from the private owner in a 1031 exchange.
- Forbes: 10 Ways To Build Your Personal Brand On Social Media
- Bisnow: Meet The Chicago Broker Who Already Closed 41 Multifamily Properties This Year
- Forbes: 10 Real Estate Features That Need To Stay Traditional
- Forbes: 47 Expert Tips Anyone Considering Investing In Real Estate Needs To Read
- Bisnow: A Growing Intersection Of Public Transit And National Retail Is Sparking Growth In One Of Chicago’s Most Notorious Neighborhoods