CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- Kiser Group’s Mid-Market Summit 2018 Recap
- REJournals: Kiser Group hosts mid-market summit
- Forbes: Is It Time To Sell Your Apartment Investment?
- Bisnow: Why These Veteran CRE Professionals Look Outside The Industry For Their Most Successful Brokers
- From Lawyer to Broker: A Different Perspective on Real Estate