CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- ReBusiness: Kiser Group Brokers $29M Sale of Multifamily Portfolio in Chicago
- GlobeSt.com: South Side Drawing More Investor Interest
- DNAinfo: Developers Bet On Rising Rents In South Shore When Obama Library Comes
- Bisnow: Kiser Group Closes $29M South Side Multifamily Portfolio Sale
- Bisnow: Chicago’s Mid-Market Multifamily Properties See Continued Investment Into Q2 2017