CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- Bisnow: The New Closers: Why Kiser Group’s Aaron Sklar Is One To Watch
- Connect Chicago: South Shore Apartments Sell for $2.5M
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Closes $2.5 Million Apartment Sale in Chicago’s South Shore Neighborhood
- What Makes a Good Mid-Market Broker?
- ReJournals: How much of a boon to multifamily are corporate relocations?