CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- Forbes: Five Things You Should Know Before Investing In Multifamily
- From Teacher to Commercial Real Estate Broker: How I Made a Successful Career Change
- Forbes: Nine Ways Airbnb Has Changed The Metropolitan Rental Market
- Forbes: 13 Essential Sales Tips For Real Estate Agents
- Apto: Two inspiring broker stories to help you rise above big challenges