CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- Forbes: Three Real Estate Sales Tips That Are Always Important To Remember
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- MultifamilyBiz: Kiser Group Brings Millennium Lofts Apartment Building in Chicago’s South Loop to Market
- ReJournals: Kiser Group lists Chicago apartment building, formerly a pillow factory
- ReBusiness: Kiser Group Brokers $4.7M Sale of Multifamily Portfolio in Chicago