CHICAGO — Kiser Group has brokered the sale of a multifamily portfolio in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood for $15.3 million. The portfolio consists of three apartment buildings totaling 109 units. The vintage buildings are located at at 6100 N. Winthrop, 6101 N. Winthrop and 6110 N. Winthrop. Sal Becovic of Becovic Properties was the buyer. Rae Ann and Bob Cecrle of B&R Developments were the sellers. Lee Kiser, Michael Feldstein, Luke Lesniewski and Steven Haen of Kiser Group brokered the transaction.
- Bisnow: A Growing Intersection Of Public Transit And National Retail Is Sparking Growth In One Of Chicago’s Most Notorious Neighborhoods
- Bisnow: This Week’s Chicago Deal Sheet
- Multi-Housing News: Company Spotlight: Kiser Group
- Forbes: Essential Traits Brokers Need For A Successful Agent Partnership
- Bisnow: The Effects Of Major Developments On Neighboring Submarkets