If you’re looking for a dynamic and inclusive environment that allows you to develop and harness your work experience, Kiser Group is the right fit for you.
Kiser Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in apartment building sales. Kiser Group is seeking to hire an Entry-Level Office Assistant for a Full-Time Position in Chicago, IL. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining the company’s databases and marketing websites, responding to company emails, handling customer service inquiries and managing general office duties. Qualifying characteristics include strong organizational and communication skills, attentiveness to detail, effective time management capabilities and ability to work in a fast-pace environment.
- The Office Assistant position is Full-Time with an hourly pay structure
- Schedule will be Mon-Fri (8:00AM-5:00PM)
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner; direct them to the appropriate agents.
- File management and office organization.
- Database management.
- Manage and update company marketing websites.
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Assist brokers
- General office duties: Copying, scanning, filing, mailing, managing client relationships, etc.
- Prior work experience as Receptionist, Administrative Assistant or Office Manager is preferred
- Minimum of an Associate degree required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve customer service and administrative issues.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.